- Zero Suicide Alliance
The Zero Suicide Alliance is a collaborative of NHS trusts, businesses and individuals who are all committed to suicide prevention in the UK and beyond. The alliance is ultimately concerned with improving support for people contemplating suicide by raising awareness of and promoting FREE suicide prevention training which is accessible to all.
- Offload sessions
Men's mental fitness and wellbeing programme run by Rugby League Cares and Saints Community Development Foundation.
- Papyrus Education and Training Programme
Papyrus is the national charity dedicated to the prevention of young suicide. Papyrus has an education and training programme which equips individuals, groups and organisations with the knowledge and skills to better understand suicide and suicide prevention.
- St Helens Wellbeing Service
St Helens Wellbeing Service delivers a range of training and campaigns to promote knowledge and awareness of mental health, offering ways to improve mental wellbeing and reducing stigma by encouraging discussions.
- Psychological First Aid training during COVID-19 - the Psychological First Aid (PFA) training module is aimed at all frontline and essential workers and volunteers. The course teaches the key principles of giving psychological first aid in emergencies and aims to increase awareness and confidence to provide this support to people affected by COVID-19. PFA is a globally recognised training in emergency situations and PHE has developed this new course as part of the national incident response, and in partnership with NHS England, Health Education England, FutureLearn and others. The course is free and no previous qualifications are required. The course takes around 90 minutes to complete and is also available in three sessions for the learner to complete at their own pace.
- Business in the community suicide prevention guidance
Reducing the risk of suicide: a preventative guide for employers. This toolkit provides guidance and advice on how to incorporate suicide prevention into an employer’s workplace health and wellbeing framework.
- Business in the community crisis management
Crisis management in the event of a suicide: a postvention guide for employers: offering practical and sensitive guidance for employers to follow in the aftermath of an employee suicide.
Guidance for schools