Digital Resources for self-care
- Mind has put together a great list of top tips for maintaining wellbeing during the Covid-19 outbreak. Please read them and follow them, they’re really useful.
- #KindToYourMind is a new Cheshire & Merseyside resource offering podcasts, free online mental wellbeing courses and apps.
- If you're working from home, Mental Health at Work have put together some great advice arounding looking after yourself and your colleagues here
- There's also some really helpful advice from BBC / Anxiety UK on protecting your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak: here
- The Mental Health First Aid England #ADDRESSYOURSTRESS weekly wellbeing check-up is a great way of checking in on your own mental health, supporting you to monitor and control stress and anxiety levels. Access the resources here
- www.elefriends.org.uk is a friendly online support group for those with depression.
- https://qwell.io is free online counselling via webchat.
- The Stay Alive App is full of useful resources and support where you can also create a safety plan full of customisable reasons for living, and a LifeBox where you can store photos and memories that are important to you.
- Chatter Box has put together a great online resource full of boredom busting activities, such as virtual tours, concerts, online learning, entertainment and more